This course is for crewmembers that have been previously trained and qualified as a Pilot on the B727-200 aircraft, with a minimum of 250 hours logged in aircraft type. The course provides the crewmember with the necessary knowledge and skills to obtain a B727 Type Rating.
- Served as a B-727 active crew member within the last 59 months
- Minimum of 250 hours in type
- Hold a Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi Engine Land
- Instrument Rating
- ATP written; or hold an ATP
- Meets the requirements of Part 61
Course Duration: Approximately 12 Days
Classroom Instruction: 16:00 Hours
Simulator/Flight Training: Paired: 12:00 Hours PF, 12:00 Hours PM or to proficiency, 02:00 Hours LOFT (Each Pilot). Non Paired: 18:00 Hours PF or to proficiency, 02:00 Hours LOFT
Simulator/Certification Check: 3 Hours per trainee
Contact Us for more information or to enroll today!