This course is for crewmembers that have been qualified as MD-82 / MD-88 Pilot within the last 59 months, with a minimum of 250 hours in type. The course provides the crewmember with the necessary knowledge and skills to obtain a MD-82 / MD-88 (DC-9) Type Rating.
- Serving as an MD-82 / MD-88 active crew member within the last 59 months
- Minimum of 250 hours in type
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi Engine Land
- Instrument Rating
- ATP written; or hold an ATP
- Meets the requirements of Part 61
Course Duration: Approximately 12 Days
Classroom Instruction: 16:00 Hours
Simulator/Flight Training: Paired: 12:00 Hours PF, 12:00 Hours PM, or to proficiency, 02:00 Hours LOFT (Each Pilot). Non Paired: 18:00 Hours PF or to proficiency, 02:00 Hours LOFT
Simulator/Certification Check: 3 Hours per trainee
Contact Us for more information or to enroll today!