Choosing A Flight School
Choosing the right flight school is an important decision and one that needs careful consideration. After all, there is a lot of time and expense in becoming properly trained, and you need to know for certain you've made the right choice. Look around. We're confident that as you do, you'll begin to identify the important qualities that sets Pan Am International Flight Academy apart.
Important considerations when choosing a flight school:
- The school’s philosophy, goals, and objectives, do they match your needs
- How important flight training to the organization
- The school’s instructional staff, its enrollment numbers, and credentials
- Types of aircraft used for training (mix of primary, advanced, and multiengine)
- The quality of the school’s training facilities and classrooms
- Housing included, and proximity to the school
- Services available at training airports (instrument approaches and control towers)
- A school’s reputation on flight regulations and safety policies
- The quality of ground school training and instructors
- Transitional programs after initial training toward commercial aviation
- The school's accreditations for major civil authorities
As you compare, Pan Am's experience (over 85 years), facilities, equipment, and programs will stand heads above the rest and become the logical choice in obtaining the training you are seeking to reach your goals.