This course is for crewmembers that have been previously trained and qualified as a Pilot on the Saab 340 aircraft, with a minimum of 250 hours logged in aircraft type. The course provides the crewmember with the necessary knowledge and skills to obtain a Saab 340 Type Rating.
- Serving as a Saab 340 active crew member within the last 59 months
- Minimum of 250 hours in type
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi Engine Land
- Instrument Rating
- ATP written; or hold an ATP
- Meets the requirements of Part 61
Course Duration: Approximately 21 Days
Classroom Instruction: 30:00 Hours Lecture
System Integration Training: 4:00 Hours (Classroom, mock-up or simulator without motion)
Simulator/Flight Training: * Paired: 8:00 Hours PF, 8:00 Hours PM (Level C or Higher) 02:00 Hours LOFT (Each Pilot)
Simulator/Certification Check: 3 Hours per trainee (Level C or higher)
Contact Us for more information or to enroll today!