Summary of duties and responsibilities:
The Scheduler role is responsible for assisting in developing relationships with customers through the support of the Sales effort of promoting, selling and scheduling of Pan Am aviation programs and services. Critical to the position is to work directly with the assigned customer or specific programs, Sales, OCC, CSS and Customer account team members to process timely and accurate Sales orders, schedules and applicable operational tasks to coordinate training service and delivery for customers. The Scheduler position is fundamental to the success of the Academy and must possess an attitude of self-motivation, teamwork, integrity, accountability and enthusiasm.
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations, and Customer Support Services while supporting processes and procedures that provide a streamlined, timely and accurate workflow for the training services sold by Pan Am.
- Work directly with assigned customers or specific program accounts to improve timely and accurate work order processing, supporting customer requests.
- Enter customer information and training requests into a Sales Order, and Salesforce databases.
- Responsible for the scheduling of the assigned customer or specific program accounts to include simulator, instructors, classrooms and equipment incompliance with FAR regulation 142, to produce the greatest resource utilization and revenue.
- Responsible for supporting as needed, scheduling simulator maintenance, engineering, FAA simulator evaluations and simulator standards time
- Accurately maintains Operational scheduling systems that provides database information for customer billing and instructor pay
- Aids accounting department in resolving customer disputes regarding simulator sessions on invoices.
- Provides direct customer contact in day-to-day scheduling environment using telephone, fax, email and in person
- Interface with Customer Support Services to ensure processing and monitoring of TSA applications processes are accurate and able to be processed in a timely manner.
- Work to resolve customer complaints and issues with training services experienced by customers. Advise and communicate customer issues to Manager as required to resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Performs other assigned tasks as required.
- Position requires the ability to function in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior Experience with crew scheduling or pilot training services is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Airline Flight Operations a Plus
- Previous experience with Sales and Customer handling strongly desired.
- Previous experience with Logistics skills strongly desired.
- Self-starter, motivated, team focused, and results driven.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Exceptional and customer service interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels of Management including Executive Staff